My research focuses on international migration, political economy, and causal inference using observational data.
- Diverse News Media Decreases Misperceptions about Immigration (with Hanno Hilbig).
- Does Refugee Labor Market Integration Increase Support for Migration? (with Anselm Hager and Hanno Hilbig).
- Cascades of Violence between Immigrants and Natives — Evidence from Germany (with Daniel Bischof and Markus Wagner)
- The Political Effects of Local Newspaper Decline (with Fabio Ellger, Hanno Hilbig, and Philipp Tillmann)
- Immigrant Status and Societal Cooperation (with Hunter E. Rendleman).
- Quantifying Electoral Bias (with Georgina Evans and Jorge M. Fernandes).
Introduction to Data Science (Instructor: David Kane, Fall 2019)
Quantitative Methods 'Pre-prefresher' (Faculty Advisor: Gary King, Summer 2020)
Quantitative Social Science Methods I (Instructor: Gary King, Fall 2020)