- Diverse News Media Decreases Misperceptions about Immigration (with Hanno Hilbig).
- Refugee Labor Market Access Increases Support for Migration (with Anselm Hager and Hanno Hilbig).
- Cascades of Violence between Immigrants and Natives — Evidence from Germany (with Daniel Bischof and Markus Wagner)
- Causal Effect of Domestic Movement Restrictions on Refugee Integration (with Hanno Hilbig)
- World War I and the Rise of the Nazi Party (with Thomas Tichelbaecker).
- The Political Effects of Local Newspaper Decline (with Fabio Ellger, Hanno Hilbig, and Philipp Tillmann)
Introduction to Data Science (Instructor: David Kane, Fall 2019)
Methods Pre-prefresher (Faculty Advisor: Gary King, Summer 2020)
Quantitative Social Science Methods I (Instructor: Gary King, Fall 2020)