Media Monopolies Increase Misperceptions about Immigration: Evidence from German Local Newspapers (with Hanno Hilbig). R&R, British Journal of Political Science. [Abstract]
Freedom of Movement Restrictions Inhibit the Social Integration of Refugees (with Hanno Hilbig). R&R, Journal of Politics. [Abstract]
Out-group Threat and Xenophobic Hate Crimes — Evidence of Local Intergroup Conflict Dynamics between Immigrants and Natives (with Daniel Bischof and Markus Wagner). [Abstract]
- Refugee Labor Market Access Increases Support for Migration (with Anselm Hager and Hanno Hilbig). [Abstract]
- Citizen Demands and Strategic Responsiveness in Autocratic Regimes - Evidence from the German Democratic Republic (with Hans Lueders and Hanno Hilbig). [Abstract]
- Local Newspaper Decline and Political Polarization (with Fabio Ellger, Hanno Hilbig, and Philipp Tillmann) [Abstract]
- World War I, Nationalism, and the Rise of the Nazi Party (with Felix Haass, Alexander De Juan, Carlo Koos, and Thomas Tichelbaecker).
- Trials and Errors: Transitional Justice in Post-war Germany (with Volha Charnysh).
- Estimating Electoral Bias (with Jorge M. Fernandes and Georgina Evans).
- Economic Transitions and Radical-Right Voting: Evidence from a Regression Kink Design (with Daniel Ziblatt and Hanno Hilbig).
Introduction to Data Science (Instructor: David Kane, Fall 2019)
Quantitative Social Science Methods I (Instructor: Gary King, Fall 2020)
This website uses the GitHub Pages minimal theme, and is inspired by Shiro Kuriwaki's website.